Bringing together our wealth of specialist expertise and extensive knowledge.
Axium Process combines technical solutions with precision engineering to manufacture high speci? cation pharmaceutical equipment and components to your requirements.
WHY AXIUM PROCESS?
• Custom solutions
• Full Traceability
• Wealth of experience in hygienic applications
• Compliance with hygienic speci? cations
• Rigorous testing and inspection procedures
• Comprehensive range of process ?ttings
• Liquid separation and ? ltration specialists
• Automation and Programmable Logic control
GETTING IT RIGHT FIRST TIME, ON TIME AND WITHIN BUDGET
Understanding Hygienic Industry Standards (including materials, welding techniques, ?nishing options, approvals, traceability and documentation for high speci?cation pharmaceutical components and systems) takes years of experience.
You can be con?dent our advice, guidance and know how will deliver the quality and performance you expect. Our aim is to get it RIGHT FIRST TIME.
Support is given at every stage of an enquiry, from initial discussions, to development, design, manufacture, inspection and delivery. For continuity all projects are assigned to a dedicated Project Engineer ensuring ON-BUDGET and ON-TIME delivery.
We apply stringent adherence to traceability documentation for materials, components and consumables. Our comprehensive project dossiers typically include: full material certi? cation, surface ? nish certi? cation, welder approvals, weld logs, dye-pen, passivation and TSE certi? cation, as well as boroscopic and video records of internal surfaces.
WHAT WE DO BEST
High Quality Hygienic Process Equipment and Systems, Precision Engineering, Component Customisation, Complex Pipework Fabrications, Liquid Filtration , Process and Product Separation, Project Engineering.
• CIP Systems
• MF, UF, NF & RO membrane systems
• Pilot scale up to fully automated commercial scale systems
• Interchangeable heat exchangers designed for steam or electrical heating
• Stainless steel ?lters
• Tanks & Vessels
• Jacketed pipework
• Custom fabrications
• Ion Exchange Units
• Mixing Skids (interchangeable baf?es and impellors) • Filling Nozzles • Spray dryers, cyclones
Phone : +44 (0)1792 883882 Email: email@example.com