Sensors & Instrumentation is firmly established as the UK’s ONLY national exhibition for sensors, instrumentation, test, measurement and control and takes place at the NEC Birmingham on 28th and 29th September 2016.
Reasons to exhibit at Sensors & Instrumentation:
- This is a targeted event that attracts buyers and specifiers interested in test, measurement and control products and services.
- Your potential customers gathered in one place to see and learn about the latest developments and meet new suppliers.
- A focused exhibition that reinforces how important instrumentation is for the design and implementation of measuring, monitoring and actuation systems.
- Other key topics covered include data acquisition and processing, which now plays a major role in many technological areas, including certification, control and information.
- An expanded seminar programme offering further opportunities for exhibitors to interact directly with a focused audience.
- The show will be marketed across the Connecting Industry portfolio of 12 leading magazines, websites and social media channels, and also the wider trade media and via our industry partners and other leading organisations and associations.
- Face-to-face marketing remains important and the Sensors & Instrumentation show provides a targeted and cost-effective platform to meet customer needs.
- Plus, exhibitors receive the full visitor data after the show.
Book your stand now:
Stands and space at this unique event are still available. To find out how exhibiting can benefit your business in 2016 and to discuss your stand requirements, contact: