INDUSTRY 4.0 SUMMIT & EXPO
10-11 April, Manchester
The UK’s premier digital manufacturing event
A combined high-level conference and free-to-attend trade exhibition, the event is truly a one-stop stop to see the latest industry 4.0 technology & solutions, seek advice and finance, meet industry associations, and network with over 2,500 attendees from 40 countries.
The Summit has managed to attract a stellar line-up of speakers since its launch in 2017 from industry, government & academia. The latest speaker line-up includes EEF, Siemens, Made Smarter, Millers Oils, BAE Systems – Air, Mondelez International, Bosch, EDF, Capula, Ford Motor Company, to name a few.
The event provides manufacturers with a comprehensive overview of industry 4.0, with insights on why to invest in industry 4.0, how to do so step-by-step, the real skills & training needed in this 4th industrial revolution, understanding the new energy landscape as well as plenty of case studies of industry 4.0 in action.
Attendees to the free Expo will be able to see a broad mixture of smart technologies from automation, robotics, AR/VR, cyber security, 3D printing, predictive maintenance, big data and other relevant areas.
Join us in April and get involved. Here’s a taster of what’s taking place….
- 100 leading tech exhibitors including Bosch Rexroth, Siemens, Beckhoff, Omron, EDF Energy, Festo, Grundfos, Werma, IFM, Daqri, Panasonic, Atlas Copco, Forcam, Holovis, SMC
- Free to attend Open Technology Forum with over 20 expert presentations
- RobotZone demonstrating latest robotic technologies for manufacturing
- Round Table discussions – join the debate and share experiences
- Digital Innovation Challenge – £2,500 student competition for best 4.0 idea for industry
- IOT Workshops – free training organised by INTEL
- SME Forum – get advice, get knowledge, get digital
Bosch Rexroth returns as headline sponsor for the third year in the row, Siemens is sponsoring the Open Technology Forum (designed for SMEs to get a better grasp of 4.0) & Intel return once more hosting two days of IOT workshops, a testament the organisers hope shows that the event is able to deliver the right audience to supporters.
Event Director Gary Gilmour comments “Our event attracts visitors across the manufacturing spectrum eager to get a better understanding of how to adopt industry 4.0 and then put this into practice. We provide knowledge and solutions, and have plenty of case studies from companies who have already started their digital transformation. Over 15% of attendees have purchasing authority of more than GBP£500k, which we believe reflects that senior management will only attend a couple of important events a year, this being one”.
For more details please contact Gary Gilmour on +44 (0) 1642 438225 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.industry40summit.com