- Aseptic design that reduces the risk of contamination in sterile fluid filling processes
- Fast, precise dispensing of most low-to-medium viscosity fluids
- Cycle up to 500 times per minute, shot size ranging from 0.5 micro litres to a continuous flow rate of 60 micro litres per second.
- Wetted parts made of FDA-compliant 316L stainless steel and PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene) suitable for Clean in Place or Sterilize in Place processes.
- Compact, lightweight, ideal for automated assembly machines, XYZ tables and retrofits on current production lines.
- Potential applications are : filling contact lens packages with saline, dispensing monomers into lens moulds, filling vials with drugs, and small volume food and beverage applications
EFD International Inc.